Sponsorship Opportunities with the Facey Group in Wickepin
Sponsors & partners are an integral facet of the success of the group. These high profile companies and organisations invest in various ways to the group including in-kind support, products, services and funding. Investment ensures the group can continue to serve its members and the local region while sponsors have a unique opportunity to directly access clients, develop their business and increase their corporate citizenship profile.
Investing in the Facey Group does more than benefit you, your company & Facey Group members. By supporting us, a farmer run group, you can play a part in bringing the community together to work towards achieving economic, social and environmental sustainability for the region. We work together with sponsors to ensure a mutually beneficial tailored agreement.
We take pride in the relationships we have built and nurtured with our current sponsors. To discuss options for tailoring a sponsorship agreement please call the Facey Group Executive Officer, Sarah Hyde, on (08) 9888 1223.
- 2 x tickets to the annual September Spring Field Day.
- 2 x tickets to the annual March Trials Night.
- Opportunity with Facey Group members to the first round of Women in Agriculture tickets
- Host a trial at the satellite site or members farm
- Opportunity to host workshops and training
- Associate membership to the Facey Group
- Acknowledgment in Facey Group media & marketing
- Article/s in the Facey Group newsletter
- Signage at Facey Group events
- Promote company news & events through Facey Group network
- Rights to use the Facey Group logo on your corporate website
- Opportunity to be a sole sponsor of an event
- Advertisement in the Spring Field Day booklet & Trials Night manual
Organisations profile, link & logo on the Facey Group sponsor page web-site
- Opportunity to present to members
Provide promotional material at events
WHY SPONSOR THE FACEY GROUP?
Facey Group sponsorship offers a unique opportunity to increase your organisation’s exposure to primary producers; land managers; policy makers; other regional bodies; businesses and the government departments in your area that support the future of broadacre agriculture. Sponsorship provides opportunities to;
- Promote good corporate citizenship by contributing to worthwhile commu-nity group that is held by farmers & industry as one of the key essential forces driving agriculture in the region – whilst encouraging the spirit and resilience of the Wickepin region;
- Establish your organisation as a key partner to regional agri- research & extension giving growers the tools and knowledge to improve practice in-turn increasing profits
- View first-hand, the impacts of Facey Group activities and programs by at-tending and participating in events with Facey members.
- Further promote good corporate citizenship as a “globally” aware organisa-tion future focussed with the big –picture in mind.
- Keep your organisation & brand in the eye of 90 local purchasers of agri products and services through Facey Group media and marketing
- Reach over 100 farmers at Facey Group Spring Field Day, Trials Night and Women in Agriculture event
Make a strong, initial impact on and build strong long lasting relationships with grass roots innovators.
- Demonstrate products and services directly to customers
- Sound ideas off industry leaders keeping your finger on the pulse of agriculture
- Be part of the development of practice change solutions to broadacre agriculture problems tackled by farmer
- Network with like-minded sponsors and corporations involved in agri-business
- Meet some of the most influential people in broadacre agriculture both locally and state-wide.
The Facey Group ensures investment delivery through individual tailored agreements that mutually benefit both parties. The Facey Group works with sponsors to ensure members have access to a wide range of skills, knowledge and networks that ensure quality, sustainability & leadership in agriculture. Sponsors receive excellent support from Facey staff and committee who;
- Actively encourage members to support sponsors and partners
- Make every effort to accommodate sponsor requests that arise through-out the year
- Communicate frequently with sponsors as to current and future opportunities to benefit their organisation